ATD Electronique presents Program of Speeches and Booth Partners at Embedded World 2020 in Nuremberg
- Limited seats for ATD presentation forum with speeches from ams, Macnica and Sony
- Broad range of demos at ATD booth
- Genesys and Teknique are partner exhibitors
Chatou/France, 11 February 2020. ATD Electronique is pleased to announce its activities at Embedded World 2020 from 25 – 27 February in Nuremberg. Part of ATD’s show presence will be a series of presentations given by ATD partner manufacturers in a separate conference room integrated in the trade fair. One speech will be given by a SONY representative to introduce the new SONY Visible + SWIR Image Sensors. ATD’s parent company Macnica will talk about their SLVS-EC IP solutions; and a speaker from ams will present small camera modules as well as new NIR enhanced sensors and optical filter design support. The detailed program as well as the registration form to each of the speeches with limited available seats can be viewed here: https://tinyurl.com/vbqfwfc.
In addition to its conference program, ATD welcomes all visitors of Embedded World at their Booth in Hall 3A-539 with a broad variety of demonstrations from its manufacturers. These are:
- Macnica - SLVS-EC IP 1.2 (Xilinx Kintex Ultrascale)
- SONY - IMX530 image sensor & Macnica - SLVS-EC 2.0 IP
- SONY - OLED Microdisplay ECX335SL
- ams - CMOS Image sensors: NaneyeM & CSG14K as well as Optical Foundry Services (filters)
- Lynred - SWIR image sensor called Snake Tecless
- Corning - Caspian C-mount Liquid Lens Module
In addition, ATD this year welcomes two Macnica GmbH partner companies at the booth. One is Teknique based in Auckland, New Zealand, a solution provider for vision-enabled, edge-AI products which focusses on Automotive Telematics and Smart Security Camera Systems using Ambarella SoCs. Teknique will give a speech on Tuesday 25th February afternoon titled “Start your computer vision project with Oclea™, Ambarella based SoMs and get to market faster”. More details on how to join this presentation will be provided at the common booth 3A-539.
The second company at the joint booth is Genesys Logic, a fabless Taiwanese IC design house presenting their cost effective and flexible Fisheye Image Processor supporting 2-lane MIPI or 12-bit Parallel interfaces at Embedded World.